Brisbane-based Cavcorp have submitted a new development proposal for a 10 level residential tower at 16-20 Wyandra Street, Newstead.
Designed by Orbit Architecture, the development comprises of a total of 92 apartments.
- 21 x 1 bed
- 57 x 2 bed
- 14 x 3 bed
According to the DA:
This latest proposal by Cavcorp offers a residential enclave that again raises the benchmark of architectural excellence within the Newstead and Teneriffe Waterfront locality. The design offers the following key attributes:
A truly iconic building façade that features the following design attributes:
- Vertical and horizontal articulation including curved balcony forms and architectural trellis / screening;
- Visual definition between the lower and upper modules; and
- Varying scales of recess at upper levels.
- Landscaping at both ground and podium levels;
- Communal vegetation garden, swimming pool, sun deck and gym;
- Ground floor courtyards which cater for a human scale/ landscaped interface and casual surveillance;
- All car parking confined to basement levels; and
- Pedestrian shelter from the elements.
The building’s unique façade is characterised by curved balcony forms, architectural trellis / screening, varying scales of recess and differing materials, colours and textures. These design elements integrate with the landscaping at the upper and lower levels to achieve a visually balanced façade and high level of streetscape appeal.
16 – 20 Wyandra Street is Cavcorp’s sixth project in the Newstead/Teneriffe area after Como, The James, Kurv, 60-64 Doggett Street and 43 Wyandra Street Newstead.
The DA number for this project is A004016151.
Is there available for purchase & what are the prices & rates & body corp fees p.a?
it hasn’t been marketed yet- too early. But I doubt stuff like this will be cheap.