The Hilton Garden Inn has taken over as the proposed operator of a hotel development application at 24 & 30 Hartley Street & 30-32 McConnell Street, Spring Hill.
The previously approved application originally had Wyndham Garden Suites signed up as the hotel operator however a minor change application has been lodged for a slight design refresh which includes new branding to Hilton Garden Inn.
The updated application proposes x19 units and x109 hotel suites across x13 storeys. Whilst the building is joined from Ground to level 4, the buildings are seperated into hotel and residential from level 5 to 10.
The building features two lobbies, the residential lobby off Hartley Street and the Hotel lobby from McConnell Street which will include a reception, bar, casual dining, and conference rooms.
- Site area: 1,898m2
- Number of hotel rooms: x109
- Number of residential apartments: x18 three bedroom apartments, x1 four bedroom apartment (x19 apartments total)
- Building height: 13 storeys / 41m
- Lifts: x2 lifts (x1 for residential tower, x2 for hotel tower)
- Basement & Sub-basement – 1 Basement and 3 levels: Car parking, Bicycle parking & Services
- Communal space: A small gym and conference rooms proposed for the hotel component
- Car parking: x93 spaces (previously 87)
- Developer: Spring Hill Property Group Pty Ltd
- Architect: HAL
- Town Planner: Town Planning Alliance
- Sustainability: There is no planned provision for a rooftop solar PV system.
PlansProposed Plans Part 1 (1)
Tell us what you think about this masterplan below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A006004931.
There are no reviews yet.