The Queens Wharf precinct redevelopment involves eight key heritage buildings which are to be refurbished or repurposed.
- Heritage restoration of The Mansions to include an up market tea house, dining, bar and serviced apartments.
- Harris Terrace to be refurbished to include an artisan chocolatier, premium stationery & leather goods shop, perfumery and boutique office space.
- The Printery to be refurbished to include markets, a gastro pub, cooking school, diamond resorts hotel suites.
- Former State Library to include a new cafe, commercial space and information centre.
- Commissariat Building, DPI Building to be repurposed into a new micro brewery, supper club, aboriginal art gallery.
- Treasury Hotel to be transformed into a new Ritz Carlton Hotel.
- The Treasury Building to be transformed into a high end department store and hotel, rumoured to be a Saks Fifth Avenue or Galeries Lafayette.