Pradella Developments has submitted a new DA for a mixed use development known as ‘Montague Markets’ located at 401 – 405 Montague Rd & 9 Ferry Rd, West End.
The site area is 1.0591ha and forms part of the old ‘distance education’ site on the corner of Montague Road and Ferry Road.
The site extends the current developments in the Riverside and Gardens Precincts and connects the residential development to the rear of the site through to Montague Road.
According to the development application, “the site, once developed, will provide a significant mixed use development to the West End residents and the traditional West End residential architecture in the vicinity”.
The ground level of the development includes a significant amount of retail space as well as a new Montague Rd public plaza and arcade that connects to a newly created Tondara Laneway.
- There are 16 ground floor retail spaces
- Includes a large 3,500m2 supermarket tenancy
- Community retail space fronting Tondara Laneway as well as pop up retail
- Two residential buildings above retail (7 & 9 storeys) known as ‘Montague Residences’
- 446m2 of office space on level 1
- Podium level recreation deck including pool, gym, bbq and open landscaped lawn areas
- Stage 1: Basement & Retail Tenancies – Three basement parking levels and supermarket, retail, office spaces with combined total of 5,573m2 GFA
- Stage 2: Building A – 111 residential units
- Stage 3: Building B – 91 residential units
Designed by Nettleton Tribe Architecture, the development marks the start of the Brisbane City Council’s vision of a mixed use retail boulevard along Montague Road, which has been previously occupied by warehouses and light industry.
The DA number of this development is A004255285.
hi there, i am looking for good location for a kebab shop indian restaurant,please let me know.