An updated development application has been submitted by Raise Projects for a ten storey residential development located at 37 Wyandra Street in Teneriffe.
Designed by Cottee Parker, the project would comprise of 40 residential apartments over nine habitual levels.
A previously approved development application in 2016 was for 44 residential apartments over 9 storeys and a ground level retail tenancy.
The new design includes 451m2 of commercial office space on ground floor, a potential retail tenancy, as well as a 400m2 rooftop recreation deck.
- Advertisement -
- Site area: 1,277m2
- Height: 10 Storeys Residential / 11 Rooftop. RL46.85M
- Apartments: x8 2 bedroom apartments, x30 3 bedroom apartments, x4 bedroom penthouse apartments (total 40 apartment dwellings)
- Communal space: 400m2. Includes infinity edge pool, spa, sun lounges, yoga space, seating alcoves, outdoor kitchen area, private dining, ground floor lounge
- Car parking: 80 residential parks, 6 visitor, 5 commercial (91 total)
- Bike parking: 52 total
- Landscape design by Terrain
According to the development application, Cottee Parker’s design intent is to provide a “high-quality mixed use outcome for Newstead-Teneriffe”.
“The design has been developed with a Queensland vernacular and sub-tropical consciousness in mind. The quality in commercial space, streetscape, community amenity and building form all assist in creating a building that further invigorates Newstead-Teneriffe.” – Cottee Parker.
Raise Projects are a Brisbane-based developer with projects in Lutwyche and Indooroopilly.
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Planning & Development Online is A005588367.