A development application has been submitted by Wharf Investment Corporation Pty Ltd which is owned by Morris Property Group for a new 27-storey commercial tower located at 152 Wharf Street, Spring Hill.
The new commercial scheme follows a recent unapproved residential proposal by Morris Property Group for a 30 level 197 apartment tower at the same site location in February last year.
The new commercial scheme features 24,416 sqm of net lettable area, two ground floor retail tenancies totalling 340 sqm, streetscape works, 20 levels of A Grade office space as well as a rooftop terrace level.
- 1 x Basement level accommodating end-of-trip facilities, bicycle parking, plant, store, substation and access from Cousins Lane for cyclists.
- 196 bicycle spaces within the basement level and 63 visitor bicycle parking spaces within the basement and ground level outdoor terrace
- 203 lockers, 42 showers, 6 toilets and 2 PWD toilet/shower facilities within the basement level
- Lower Ground level accommodating the entry foyer, 2 retail tenancies (151m2), store room, services and an outdoor terrace, with seating, landscaping, visitor bicycle parking and public art work.
- Upper Ground level accommodating 2 retail tenancies (189m2), loading dock, waste storage and access from Astor Terrace for vehicles.
- 3 x Podium levels accommodating 88 car parking spaces and 21 motorcycle parking spaces.
- Level 4 accommodating plant and services.
- 20 x tower levels accommodating Office with an average floor plate of 1461m2.
- Roof Terrace level accommodating an outdoor terrace and enclosed element with kitchenette, dining area, meeting rooms, amenities, store and plant.
- Roof level accommodating plant and services.
Designed by Nra-Co-Lab, the tower features LED vertical strip lighting running the entire length of the tower’s facade.
- Advertisement -
The development application number for this project is A004842299.