Cielo Group has proposed a development application for a boutique three storey residential development located at 360 Riding Road, Bulimba.
Designed by Zarchitects Architects, the development features x8 two bedroom apartments and x6 three bedroom apartments.
The project promises corner activation on the prominent Bulimba roundabout location with one 100m2 ground floor retail café tenancy located at the corner of the building with both indoor and outdoor dining.
A large rooftop deck is proposed which would be split into a residents rooftop communal area as well as large 400m2 rooftop public bar featuring a swimming pool with pool bar, pool deck, booths, dining tables and amenities.
- Advertisement -
The application details that the peak times for patrons of the rooftop venue would be within the daytime, afternoons and early evenings.
According to Zarchitects, the design seeks to balance stone cladding, render and
concrete elements in white and grey tones with fine timber batten screening and glazing.
“The form incorporates curved slabs and walls where possible for a softened visual impact. The balcony edges flute in a wave pattern along the frontages, to create a visually interesting built form and enhance articulation on long elevations.” – Zarchitects.
- Site Area: 1,143m2
- Height: Maximum 4 storeys (partially covered rooftop space) / 15m
- Apartments: 14 apartments total (x8 two bedroom apartments and x6 three bedroom apartments).
- Lifts: x2 lifts (lift-ratio 1:7)
- Retail: 100m2 café on the ground level and rooftop public bar
- Communal Space: Rooftop recreation deck with pool, swim up bar, sun lounge area
- Car Parking: x37 spaces
- Bike Parking: Amount not specified in development application
- Developer: Cielo Group
- Architect: Zarchitects Architects
- Town Planner: Town Planning Alliance
- Sustainability: 10% or 116m2 of deep planting landscaping provided. No provision for rooftop solar PV system.
According to the development application, the proposed development has been designed to reflect the intent and purpose of the 2 or 3 storey mix precinct of the low-medium density residential zone.
“The development provides an appropriate balance between residential, retail and entertainment uses on the prominent corner block in a precinct with a mix of land uses and varied built form character.” – Zarchitects.
- Advertisement -
PlansProposed Plans (6)
Tell us what you think about this masterplan below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A005926556.