A DA has been submitted by TDD for a 25 storey residential development at 30 Festival Place, Newstead known as ‘Skyring’.
Designed by Sparch Architects, the proposed development includes:
- A total of 263 residential units including a penthouse level on the rooftop;
- 51 – one bedroom apartments
- 211 – two bedroom apartments
- 1 – three bedroom apartment
- 5 retail spaces at ground floor level, with a pedestrian arcade to allow movement between Skyring Terrace and the Gasworks Plaza development, in particular the Gasworks retail arcade;
- Three levels of basement carparking accessed from Festival Place;
- Three levels of above ground parking located at podium levels, with residential units sleeving the facades to Skyring Terrace and Gasworks Lane, and architectural façade treatment to the other (eastern and western) podium facades;
- A pool, gym, bbq and recreation area with landscaping on the podium terrace; and
- Streetscape treatment for the new urban laneway of ‘Gasworks Lane’.
The DA for this development (A003869978).