A revised DA has been lodged for 300 George Street (see previous DA article here).
The new DA outlines some changes including enhancements to the facade design as well as slight internal layout changes in response to changing demands and market requirements as well as to achieve further building and design efficiencies.
The proposed changes can be summarised as:
- 76 x 1 bedroom apartments (no change)
- 286 x 2 bedroom apartments (previously 280 Units)
- 87 x 3 bedroom apartments (previously 98 Units)
- 18 x 4 bedroom apartments (previously 12 Units)
- Total of 467 units (previously 466 units)
- A modest increase in GFA (38m2) to the Hotel at Level 4 to accommodate amenities and separate access to BOH kitchen area
- Minor increases in the extent of canopy coverage at Level 4
Minor changes in building form and layout to the Hotel tower, including:
- Wind lock to B1 concierge lobby
- P3 landscape balcony to meeting room 3 and business centre
- Raising of external deck outside of pool bar area to be level with internal floor finish
- Adding a roof over the external deck
- Adding bi-fold glass doors between pool bar and pool deck
- Adding a cabana structure along the hotel pool area on P4
- Increase of 300mm in the level 38 floor to floor height to accommodate the shuttle lit pit below the slab of level 39. No increase in building height results from this change.
- A decrease of 300mm to the level 40 floor to floor height.
- Minor changes in the basement levels to the allocation of car parking spaces, namely
Hotel Tower and Retail Podium (Stage 1) from a maximum of 133 car parking spaces to a maximum of 197 car parking spaces (based on a total GFA of 39,518m2 at a rate of 1 space per 200m2) Residential Tower from a maximum of 489 car parking spaces to a maximum of 493 car parking spaces.
The DA for this development is A004293353.
There are no reviews yet.