A development application has been submitted by Silverstone Developments for a 24-Storey commercial building located at 299 Coronation Drive, Milton.
The prominent development site is situated directly opposite the Milton City Cat terminal.
Designed by Woods Bagot, the tower features a four storey podium with a 20-storey tower element composing of commercial office space.
At ground level, a centrally located lobby and lobby cafe is proposed to provide a series of indoor and outdoor spaces accessible for building occupants and the general public. These spaces include areas for casual seating and lounging.
- Advertisement -
A rooftop level is proposed which would feature a lounge, bbq and indoor/outdoor entertainment spaces.
According to the development application, balconies will be provided on each tower level, on the north eastern corner of the floor plate.
The triangular balconies open to city facing views, and will incorporate perimeter planter boxes furnished with lush landscaping.
The eastern elevation will feature triple height terraces, providing articulation to the building facade, and access to river views.Woods Bagot
- Site Area: 2,339m2
- GFA: 25,810m2
- Height: 24 Storeys / RL 110m
- Elevators: x6 elevators and x1 goods lift
- Retail: Ground floor cafe retail space
- Communal Space: Communal open space area of 1,362m2
- Car Parking: 226 vehicle spaces (including 5 PWD spaces)
- Bike Parking: 173 bicycle spaces
- Developer: Silverstone
- Architect: Woods Bagot
- Landscape Design: Dunn Moran
- Town Planner: Urban Strategies
- Sustainability: A deep planting area of 11.6% (272 m2) of the site area. The building incorporates passive environmental strategies like natural ventilation and maximizing natural daylight. It will also consider energy-saving systems such as solar panels. Additionally, a sustainable irrigation system will be implemented for landscaping maintenance, and convenient public transport access with ample bike parking facilities will encourage active transportation usage.
- Date Submitted: 07/07/2023
- Advertisement -
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Planning & Development Online is: