Pikos Group has submitted a revised development application for a three-stage residential development located at 94-108 Lambert Street and 46 O’Connell Street, Kangaroo Point.
The development comprises of three towers, each at 10 storeys high (plus penthouse level). A total of 200 residential apartments is planned for the project, with each tower featuring rooftop recreation amenities.
Designed by Kowalski Architects, the riverfront development will require the removal of three non-heritage pre-1911 dwellings which are to be relocated off-site.
According to Mewing Planning Consultants, the proposed development “responds to and addresses the site’s contextual characteristics, together with the relevant design, planning and technical provisions of the planning framework, to create a development that will make a positive contribution to the continued growth of the Kangaroo Point area”.
- Advertisement -
- Three (3) towers, each 10 storeys in height (plus partial penthouse level)
- Tower 1 – 61 apartments, including 1 × two-bedroom apartments, 58 × three-bedroom apartments and 2 × four-bedroom apartments
- Tower 2 – 47 apartments, including 9 × one-bedroom apartments, 9 × two-bedroom apartments, 28 × three-bedroom apartments and 1 × four-bedroom apartment
- Tower 3 – 92 apartments, including 36 × one-bedroom apartments, 54 × two-bedroom apartments and 2 × four-bedroom apartments
- 200 residential apartments in total
- 326 car spaces, separated across three separate basements (one basement for each tower)
- 1,624sqm (31% of the site area) of communal open space, located at ground level and on the rooftop of each of the towers. At ground level, the development provides a large centrally located outdoor area
- Two vehicle access points, one (1) on each frontage. The crossover on O’Connell Street provides vehicle access to Tower 2 (similar to previously approved access arrangements). The crossover on Lambert Street provides a shared vehicle access to Towers 1 and 3
- 250 bicycle spaces in total
- Site area of 5,291sqm
Laud Ink Landscape Architects have prepared the Landscape Concept Plan for the proposed development.
The development features:
- A centrally located outdoor communal space, including landscaping, seating area and a multi-function space
- Outdoor communal space in front of Tower 1, including outdoor seating
- Deep planting area across the Lambert Street frontage and the northern and western boundaries of the site, which includes large subtropical trees and other landscaping
- New street tree planting
- Landscaped arbour over the driveways
- The communal rooftop terrace on each tower features:
- A pool
- Lounge area
- Outdoor dining
The development application number for this project is A005260505.