A development application has been submitted by Mosaic Property Group for a 14 storey residential development located adjacent to Toowong Shopping Centre at 28 Lissner St, Toowong.
Designed by DKO Architecture, the development comprises of 101 apartments across 14 levels and featuring a rooftop recreation deck.
According to the development application, the tower’s design was inspired by the Toowong built form with Queenslanders perched on top of each other nestled within the hilly landscape.
A tapestry of balconies, column grids and battens are interspersed with landscape and birdsong. The tower reflects the structural discipline, expressed as a series of posts, columns, slabs and beams. – DKO Architecture
- Advertisement -
This will be Mosaic Property group’s third tower in the Toowong area.
- Levels: 14 storeys / 65.7m
- Apartments: 101 residential units. 67 x 2-bedroom dwelling units, 34 x 3-bedroom dwelling units
- Parking: Two levels of basement parking and a partial ground level car parking area with a total capacity for 139 resident car spaces and 16 visitor car spaces
- Bicycle spaces: x101 resident bicycle spaces with 26 visitor bicycle spaces
- Rooftop: 540m2 of rooftop communal open space with pool, bbq / dining area, gym and garden planters
- Landscape architecture by Cusp
On the rooftop, we have created four different zones. A wet zone, with pool and wetdeck with views to the city and river; a dining zone, with outdoor BBQ area and shelter which takes advantage of views to the city; a wellness zone, which is a combination of a yoga lawn and gardens; and the multiuse zone, to the south west which can be utilised for co-working during office hours but can be turned into a communal kitchen + dining area after hours and on the weekends. – DKO Architecture
Proposed plansProposed Plans
Mosaic Property Group was established in 2004 by Brook Monahan and rebranded in 2012 with co-founder Dave Handley. The privately owned, Brisbane-based Mosaic Property Group is well known for boutique residential property.
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A005790548.