A development application has been lodged for a eight storey residential development by HG Developments located at 23-27 Maud Street, Newstead.
The application supersedes a previous approved development application for a proposal that extended from Maud to Austin Streets and was approved back in June 2017.
Designed by bureau^proberts, the updated proposal comprises of thirty two and three bedroom apartments across seven habitable levels.
Resident amenities include a ground floor pool area with daybeds as well as two rooftop terraces on level 8, each with small pools and shaded seating areas.
- Site Area: 1,520 m2
- Height: 7 storeys plus rooftop recreation / RL 36.4m
- Apartments: x8 2 bedroom apartments, x22 3 bedroom apartments (x30 apartments total).
- Lifts: x2
- Retail: No planned retail
- Communal Space: A communal open space is proposed on the ground level and roof terrace
- Car Parking: x77
- Bike Parking: An unspecified amount of secured bicycle parking provided in basement 1 & 2.
- Landscape Design: Larc Landscape Architecture
- Sustainability: No proposed rooftop solar
HG Developments are also responsible for a development known as Alouette Residences, a 9 storey residential building located immediately south of the subject site at 24-30 Austin Street, Newstead and features x56 apartments.
PlansApp B - Proposed Plans
Tell us what you think about this masterplan below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A005883474.