Treelight Development Group has submitted a development application for an 18 storey specialist medical suite commercial tower located at 484 Upper Edward Street, Spring Hill.
The development has been designed by Rothelowman and joins a growing list of new Spring Hill developments.
According to developer Treelight Development Group, the development will comprise of 28 spacious and sophisticated medical suites designed to attract leading specialists to this fast expanding inner city location.
484 Upper Edward Street Medical Suites aims to enrich communities through sophisticated design and quality craftsmanship, providing an unsurpassed offering within the Health Care Sector – Treelight Development Group
This proposed new facility will be leased to leading medical specialists, with a focus on providing a complete range of health care options within the one location.
Ideally located, the medical suites are within walking distance to the Brisbane CBD as well as both private hospitals local to Spring Hill – St Anderw’s War Memorial and Brisbane Private – Treelight Development Group
- Two basement levels containing car parking and services for the development
- Four levels of podium car parking, sleeved by commercial tenancies
- Ground level food and drink outlet
- Communal recreational open space on level 4 between the podium and tower and on the rooftop
- 39 car parking spaces using a car lift system including a disabled space within the basements and podium levels
- 13% deep planting located at the rear of the site.
The project will offer an architectural vision that can be appreciated at all scales from the immediate context to the surrounding suburbs.
The project seeks to address the desired objectives sought of inner-city commercial projects. The key focus objectives are as follows:
- The communal areas seek to provide additional amenity to tenants allowing flexibility in the way they balance work-life in the city.
- The completed project will leave a compelling and long lasting legacy for the area setting a benchmark of architectural quality and urban design outcomes.
- The project will acknowledge the nearby Brisbane city and enhance the green web throughout the area by contributing its own subtropical landscape to the ground plane, podium, elevated tower gardens and planted recreation on the roof.
The site currently houses a two storey motel building known as the Dorchester Inn.
The DA number for this development is A004645156.