A development application has been submitted by Kokoda Property for a 22-storey residential development located at 12-18 Crombie Street, Milton.
Designed by Cottee Parker Architects, the residential tower would accommodate 145 apartments with a distinct perforated mesh screen facade proposed.
“The mesh screen is balanced by the integration of green climbers and cascading planter beds. This treatment is consistent throughout the design and follows through to street with the intent on activating the public realm.
Sweeping curves, horizontal banding adjoining at certain intervals connect the whole facade together.” – Cottee Parker
- Advertisement -
The development incorporates a large amount of communal recreational amenities for residents’ use within the ground level, Podium Level 1 and Rooftop Recreation Deck.
The ground level provides a meeting room and work zone. Podium Level 1 provides a private dining area, lounge, theatre room, games room and dog washroom.
The Recreation Deck has been designed to provide residents with a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities, including a private bar/dining room, barbeques, lounges, gym, lap pool and deck area, infrared sauna and plunge pool.
- Site Area: 1,640m2
- GFA: 12,985m2
- Height: 22-Storeys / SSL78.18m
- Apartments: 145 units total, including: 54 x one bedroom units, 77 x two bedroom units, 12 x three bedroom units, 2 x four bedroom units
- Elevators: x2 elevators. Lift-to-unit ratio of 1:72.5.
- Retail: No planned retail
- Communal Space: Total Communal Open Space 528m2 (32.2%)
- Car Parking: 183 spaces total, including: x161 resident spaces (plus four (4) resident motorcycle spaces), x22 visitor spaces (including one (1) PWD space and one (1) shared Van space)
- Bike Parking: 182 spaces total, including: x145 resident spaces, x37 visitor spaces
- Developer: Kokoda
- Architect: Cottee Parker
- Landscape Design: Urbis
- Town Planner: Urbis
- Sustainability: High amount of deep planting throughout, recycling bin shoot diverter,
- Date Submitted: 16/05/2023
Kokoda property are also developing a neighbouring residential tower development next to 12-18 Crombie Street, Milton called The Ambrose which is currently under construction.
- Advertisement -
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A006274815.