A development application has been submitted by Gardner Vaughan Group for a 3-stage, predominantly residential development comprising of two 12-storey towers and one 11-storey tower.
The development consists of a total of 117 apartments and is located adjacent to Westfield Chermside located at 75-81 Kittyhawk Dr, Chermside.
Known as Estilo on the park, the three-tower development has a gross floor area of 15,745m2 and includes a communal recreation area between the buildings on the first floor podium.
Designed by Gardner Vaughan Group themselves, the development also includes two retail tenancies which front Kittyhawk Drive as well as a rooftop BBQ area.
According to the development application, the proposal seeks to offer a modern, high-quality mixed use development that sensitively responds to the specific circumstances of the site and capitalises on the locational advantages of the site with regard to proximity to the Chermside regional centre, road and public transport networks and recreational/open space opportunities.
- Total apartments (x117). Stage 1 – x1 one bedroom, x5 two bedrooms, x28 three bedrooms, x4 four bedroom apartments (x38 total). Stage 2 – x17 two bedrooms, x17 three bedrooms, x5 four bedrooms (x39 total). Stage 2 – x4 one bedrooms, x10 two bedrooms, x26 three bedrooms (x40 total)
- Height: Two 12-storey towers and one 11-storey tower containing a total of 117 units / 57.3m
- Gross floor area of 15,745m2 (405% of site area)
- Site cover of 70.2% (1,919m2) (Towers only – 49.4%)
- Landscaped area (excluding deep planting) of 21.6% (838m2) of site area
- Communal open space area of 25.6% (964m2) of the site area
- Private open space of 3,264m2
- Ground level and basement car parking (3 levels) providing a total of 279 vehicle
spaces including: 235 resident car spaces, 30 visitor spaces, 14 commercial spaces.
PlansAtt 3 - Proposed Plans - Part 1
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Planning & Development Online is A005707662.
Receive the latest development news to your inbox by subscribing to BrisbaneDevelopment.com here.