A development application has been submitted by Brisbane-based developer Limitless for a 23-storey residential-led development known as ‘The Cullen’ at 5 Hercules Street, Hamilton.
Designed by Plus Architecture, the design features a brick textural base which has been inspired by the industrial buildings of the sites former use. Within the podium will be double height retail and F&B tenancies featuring dense subtropical landscaping. The corner retail tenancy is 114m2 and a neighbouring cafe retail tenancy is 97m2.
The project features 100 apartments over 19 levels above the podium as well as a level four recreation level which includes a lap pool, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, gym, yoga and Pilates area.
The rooftop level will feature a 85m2 common area room containing a kitchen and lounge. There are two small commercial tenancies proposed within this application, a 101m2 tenancy on level two and a 68m2 commercial tenancy on level three, both being car park levels.
- Advertisement -
- Site Area: 1,238m2
- GFA: 14,324m2
- Height: 24 Storeys (23 storeys with rooftop) / 83.4m
- Apartments: x50 two bedroom apartments, x50 three bedroom apartments (x100 apartments total)
- Lifts: x4 (lift-to-unit ratio of 1:25)
- Retail: x2 ground floor tenancies totalling 151m2
- Communal Space: Level four recreation deck consisting of lap pool, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, gym, yoga and Pilates area. Rooftop communal lounge and kitchen
- Car Parking: The development provides a total of 154 spaces
- Bike Parking: Total of 114 bicycle spaces, comprising x102 bicycle spaces for residents and x12 bicycle spaces for visitors
- Developer: Limitless
- Architect: Plus Architecture
- Landscape Design: Archipelago
- Town Planner: Newing Planning Consultants
- Sustainability: Deep planting, rooftop solar PV system.
- Date Submitted: 31/08/2022
The site is located within the Northshore Hamilton priority development area and thus is to be assessed by Economic Development Queensland, not the Brisbane City Council.
Tell us what you think about this masterplan below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Economic Development Queensland’s online platform is #DEV2022/1323.