A development application has been submitted by Melbourne-based Goldfields for a twenty storey residential tower located at 29 – 35 Manning Street Milton.
Designed by Rothelowman, the project comprises 131 apartments, three basement car park levels and a rooftop recreation deck featuring a pool, BBQ area, sun lounges, casual seating and yoga area.
The development site is located behind Park Road and requires the removal of four detached residential dwellings.
A large two level green wall is proposed along the pedestrian entry to the building on Manning Street.
- Site Area: 3,514m2
- Total Gross Floor Area: 13,868.3m2
- Total Landscaping Area: 451.3m2
- Height: 20 storeys / RL 80.6m
- Apartments: x14 one bedroom apartments, x91 two bedroom apartments, x18 three bedroom apartments, x8 four bedroom apartments. x131 apartments total
- Car Parking: x171
- Bicycle Parking: x131
- Lifts: x2
- Landscape Architects: Form Landscape Architects
This is Rothelowman’s third large scale project which follows a simple architectural method of repetition of details and standardisation of building components.
This development supersedes a previously approved development application known as ‘Savoir Faire (Stage 2)’.
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A005840606.