A development application has been submitted to construct five retail tenancies in the form of bars and restaurants located at 142 Oxford Street, Bulimba.
The plan seeks to refurbish and extend the existing building on the subject site which may result in minor demolition works.
The tenancy mix has not yet been finalised however according to plans, it is anticipated that the ground floor tenancies would be food and drink or a shop/office with the rooftop being zoned for a pub hotel/bar.
- Tenancy 1 (net leasable area of 170sqm)
- Tenancy 2 (net leasable area of 50sqm)
- Tenancy 3 (net leasable area of 42.7sqm)
- Tenancy 4 (net leasable area of 42.7sqm)
- Rooftop Tenancy 5 (net leasable area of 132 sqm) with an adjoining 95sqm roof terrace that has a retractable roof.
According to the development proposal, the outdoor terrace will incorporate extensive landscaping.
- Advertisement -
The application has been designed by Myers Ellyett and proposed by Crampton Automotive (Corporate) Pty Ltd.
The proposed development will be a vibrant addition to the Oxford Street precinct, through the sub-tropical design and building alterations to incorporate outdoor terraces, awnings, laneways and landscaping. – Development application
The proposed uses of the new retail development will operate up to between 7am and midnight seven days a week.