Metro Properties has lodged a new DA for a residential tower development known as ‘Riverview Towers’ located at 36 – 48 Lambert Street & 67 Cairns Street, Kangaroo Point.
The proposal is for a 22 storey residential development delivering a total of 253 residential units. The units are a combination of regular and ‘Alfresco’ style units to provide a varied product through the development.
The proposed development includes:
- 239 residential units within the tower over 21 storeys inclusive of 3 subpenthouse units (84 to 106 m2 on level 21) and 5 penthouse units (100+ m2 on level 22),
- A rooftop landscaped sky terrace for tenant use (on Level 23),
- 14 residential street-side units affronting Lambert Street over 2 storeys,
- Provision of a gym and meeting room on Level 1 (ground floor),
- External landscaped and recreation spaces at Level 1 including a lap pool, sunlounge terraces, barbeque and breakout areas and landscaped private terraces to the ground level units,
- Rooftop plant,
- 3.5 levels of secure basement carparking providing 241 car parking bays (inclusive of 13 visitor car parking bays), 26 motor cycle parking bays and 253 cyclist parks,
- Garbage storage and pick up located within the basement car park area.
This will become Metro’s 8th residential development project.