QUT’s New Science & Technology Precinct EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: Queensland University of Technology will soon undergo a $200 million dollar redevelopment project which will see a new science and technology precinct built.
The plans entail the demolition of five buildings and provision for new facilities for education and research. New works include:
- Two multi-storey towers
- Stimulating learning and research spaces
- Exciting food and retail spaces
- New 50-metre swimming pool and gym
- Large public forecourt to the Old Government House Precinct
- Pedestrian link from Goodwill Bridge to the Brisbane Botanic Gardens.
The final stage of this project will require the demolition of L Block and will see a future 30 to 40 storey tower which will eventually house QUT’s Built Environment & Engineering Faculty.
- Advertisement -
For more information, visit: