A development application has been submitted by Hastone Australia for a mixed use development comprising of two towers located at 2188, 2192 & 2196 Logan Road, Upper Mount Gravatt.
Designed by Mode Design, the proposed 10 storey south tower comprises of ground level retail, 3 podium levels of commercial space and 6 levels of commercial space.
The proposed north tower is all residential and comprises of 112 one, two and three bedroom apartments across 15 storeys.
According to the development application, the towers are “thoughtfully designed and the appearance of building bulk is reduced through variations in horizontal and vertical profile – providing a highly articulated façade and a variety of high quality, low maintenance materials in its external fabric”.
“The walkways at each of the residential levels in the northern tower are open to the east and west and serve to break up the length of the north tower, whilst also providing opportunities for vertical greenery. Refer to Figures 13 & 14 below for perspectives of the proposed development” – Saunders Havill Group / Development Application.
- Non-residential land use mix: 40% GFA (40% of GFA (7,610m²)
- Residential land use mix: 60% of GFA (11,451m²)
- End of trip facilities in commercial building: 110m²
- Apartment typology: x38 1 bedrooms, x24 2 bedrooms, x25 2 bedroom 1 bathrooms, x26 3 bedrooms. x112 apartments in total.
- Building Height: North tower – x15 storeys (RL106m). South tower – x10 storeys (RL 102.75m)
- Site Cover 2,754m² (60% site area)
- Communal Open Space: A recreation deck and gym/function room at podium top (north residential tower)
- Car Parking: 183 car parking spaces and 4 motorcycle spaces for residents (of the multiple dwelling use). 24 car parking spaces (including 1 PWD car parking space) for visitors (of the multiple dwelling use). 205 car parking spaces (including 5 PWD car parking spaces) and 4 motorcycle spaces for the office use. 23 car parking spaces (including 1 PWD car parking space) and 1 motorcycle space for customers/patrons (of the shop/food & drink outlet uses).
- Bicycle parking: 112 spaces for residents (of the multiple dwelling use). 28 spaces for visitors (of the multiple dwelling use). 38 spaces for employees (of the office and shop/food & drink outlet uses). 15 spaces for visitors (of the office and shop/food & drink outlet uses).
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Planning & Development Online is A005687490.
Receive the latest development news to your inbox by subscribing to BrisbaneDevelopment.com here.