38 Hope Street will soon see two twin residential towers rise 28 levels above South Brisbane.
In what is planned to be the new residential extension of the CBD, South Brisbane is now home to 9 residential tower projects either proposed, approved or under construction.
- Austin (Under Construction)
- Fish Lane (Under Construction)
- Edge (Under Construction)
- Arena (Under Construction)
- Canvas (Under Construction)
- Soda (Presales)
- Botanica Residences (Presales)
- 38 Hope Street (Proposed)
- 35 Merivale Street (Proposed)
With so much competition, architects are designing better, higher quality designs that Brisbane has not ever seen before.
38 Hope Street comprises of mixed use development of 2 towers with retail space on ground floor.
Tower 1 (Stage 1):
- 198 apartment units
- 179 resident car spaces + 4 visitor car spaces
Tower 2 (Stage 2):
- 147 apartment units
- 121 resident car spaces
The project includes a rooftop recreation level on level 29.
The submission of 38 Hope Street follows the recent release of Soda Apartments in Cordelia Street which includes a rooftop pool and recreation deck on level 20.
DA Number (A003742446)