A development application has been submitted for a 12 storey dual-residential development by Pedakil Pty Ltd located at 75-85 Cleveland Street, Stones Corner.
The development comprises of 226 one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments and includes two residential towers, each 12 storeys in height and featuring a rooftop recreation area.
The two rooftop recreation areas would be connected by a “skybridge” which serves to join the two buildings making it more convenient for residents to utilise the full recreation area no matter what building they are located in.
Designed by NMDS Architecture, the towers feature extensive use of planter boxes along with climbing and cascading plants, to the full height of the centre units to each tower.
- Advertisement -
- Site Area: 3,846m2
- Height: 12 storeys / RL 51.5m
- Apartments: x79 one bedroom apartments, x83 two bedroom apartments, x62 three bedroom apartments, x2 four bedroom apartments (x226 apartments total)
- Elevators: x2 lifts per building. Lift-to-unit ratio of 1:56.5
- Retail: No ground level retail
- Communal Space: Managers Office, Mail Room, Community Garden / Dog Walk, Yoga Lawn, Dining and Function area, Theatre, Alfresco Dining, Pool and Communal Deck, Change rooms and bathrooms. Gymnasium.Rooftop – 2,364m2
- Car Parking: x273 spaces (including 10 Share Car spaces), Visitors: x57 spaces
Total: 330 spaces
- Bike Parking: Residents: x226 spaces, Visitors: x57 spaces
- Developer: Pedakil Pty Ltd
- Architect: NMDS Architecture
- Landscape Design: Wild Studio
- Town Planner: Bplanned & Surveyed
- Sustainability: Extensive deep planting throughout. No rooftop solar PV system
- Date Submitted: 10/05/2023
A large communal open space area is proposed on the roof of each tower, providing facilities which enhance the recreation opportunities available to residents.
Such facilities include a pool and spa, communal terrace area, gym, yoga lawn, community garden and dog walk, theatre, and indoor/outdoor dining areas.
The rooftop communal open space area is set amongst generous landscaping to provide a subtropical microclimate through shading and softening of the built form.
PlansApp 1 - Proposed Plans
Tell us what you think about this development below in the comment box. The development application for this project, available to view on Brisbane City Council’s Developmenti online platform is A006270233.